- Saturday=Football Judgement Day
with so many quality matchups to choose from, expect college football fans and DVRs everywhere to suffer breakdowns
- awww..we made some new friends!
check em out:
- Run Up The Score, if not even to behold the term "Texas Aggies" uttered outside Big XII/SWC country, then for the occasional Jenn Sterger love/hate session
- Danny Ford is God, this Clemson duo, with a witty repartee rivaled only by..the Gilmore Girls? (oh god..site/man stats dropping), and a healthy fascination with AIDS is on its way to the top of the Clemson blogdom
WHOOP! for playing Army in SA
looking forward to:
- seeing San Antonio for the first time in about 10 years
- drunkenly stumbling around this..hopefully not falling in (lifejacket? check)
- Midnight Yell in downtown
- going to some old ag tailgates and partaking of some free food and beer
- but most of all...a friggin air-conditioned game!?
- A&M currently ranked..wait, come again?..#1 against the pass!?
although not really much to brag about when put into context (i.e. - only 2 games into the season, and against less than worthy opponents), it's quite a statistical turn around. In 2005, A&M ranked dead last in defending the pass, let's hope this is an indication of much better things to come.
- identity of the ListEater goes very public
over 1.5 years after the incident, those left wondering who could do such a thing to fellow Aggies, and where she would go afterwards, finally have their answers.
Janie Elaine Lagrone, who now teaches 8th grade history at [censored for "the sake of the children"] in Houston, TX
- A&M too respectful of our service men & women?
yeah, it's possible. According to Head Yell Leader, Grant Castleberry, out of respect for our current soldiers, and the soon-to-be officers that comprise the Army football team, we will not be yelling "Beat The Hell Outta ARMY!". Instead, opting for "Beat The Hell Outta The Black Knights!" While I understand and agree with the underlying sentiment behind the yell's change, I don't understand why it's been decided to use their mascot instead of the school's name? What's wrong with "BTHO West Point!"? We certainly had no qualms with "BTHO Citadel!" I understand that players for the USMA are obligated to serve whereas players at The Citadel and members of A&M's Corps of Cadets are free to choose whether or not to accept a commission, but certainly that isn't the reason for using the less well known Army mascot, the Black Knights. By this logic, we'll soon be beating the hell outta:
Texas Techthe Red Raiders! OUthe Sooners! t.u.the Longhorns!